Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Review: The Italian Connection 1 (Dojo Boys, #4) by Alex A. Akira

The Italian Connection 1 (Dojo Boys, #4)The Italian Connection 1 by Alex A. Akira
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What have you read that is similar to this book? Honestly, I have never read a m/m romance book. This was my first. Interesting and different, will probably read more by this author in the future.

What are your concerns about this book? No concerns, just hope that one day everyone will be able to accept same sex relationships.

Which character could you relate to best? Gabriella, she only wanted the best for her brother. What any sister/brother wants for their sister/brother.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment