Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Review: The Shadow of the Unicorn: The Legacy (The Shadow of the Unicorn, #1) by Suzanne de Montigny

The Shadow of the Unicorn: The Legacy (The Shadow of the Unicorn, #1)The Shadow of the Unicorn: The Legacy by Suzanne de Montigny
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If you could continue the story, what events would you include? Why? I would continue so I found find out what happened to Darius. So sad that he was left all alone.

What lesson did you learn from the story? Never be greedy, it is very bad.

Did you find this book a quick read? Why or why not? I am a slow reader but it was easy. It only took in 2 weeks to finish.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

Review written by my niece and nephew.

View all my reviews

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment