Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Review: Cruxim by Karin Cox

Cruxim: You Are Never AloneCruxim: You Are Never Alone by Karin Cox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Did you like the way the book ended? On one hand, I really like the end. But I would have liked it more if Sabine been saved to live on. Especially sense she was the only one of her kind left in the world.

What part would you change in the story, and why? Don't think I would really change the story.

What are the most revealing scenes? All the fight scenes were awesome. When Adedeo jumps into the water trying to save Sabine.

Who was your favorite character? Sabine, she was strong, loyal and loving. Very unique.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment