Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Review: Gabriela and The Widow by Jack Remick

Gabriela and The WidowGabriela and The Widow by Jack Remick
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Top 3 things I liked about the main character. She kept her head up, never let anything defeat her. She had such a kind sweet heart and she got everything she deserved in the end.

Why would you recommend or not recommend this book? I would most certainly recommend this book. It was a fast intriguing read, with characters that came to life.

What did you think of the ending? I really liked the ending and it was a surprise. Really thought the book was going to end any other way but the way it did.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment