Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Review: Deleting God by Nicholas Maze

Deleting GodDeleting God by Nicholas Maze
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What are some of the book's themes? Religion and spirituality in modern times. I loved the way the author provided examples on how many of us are longer Christians because we want to but because we have to.

Did the book end the way you expected? In some ways, yes. It offered a clearer insight about how people interpret Christianity and use "God" to their own benefit. However, I also felt that the book ended a little too abruptly for my liking.

Top 3 things I liked about the whole book. It was the truth. It was to the point and simple. The author supported his arguments very well by providing examples and sharing his own experiences.


Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.


View all my reviews

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment