Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Review: y1 by Sherrie Cronin

y1y1 by Sherrie Cronin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Is the story plot or character driven? For me it was character driven. The plot was focused on Zane's life and it starts with him being 7 in 1993 and then progresses to 2064.
Is the plot well-developed? Although, it's science fiction this is an emotive read which makes the plot believable. The plot is also well-developed which I think comes from the author's work background as a scientist.
Who in this book would you most like to meet? Joy. She does her best to escape her domineering father and in the end the way her emotions were captured, the stage of her life where she wants to be her own person is something all of us can relate to.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.



View all my reviews

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment